Clean & Easy Hard Wax, Brazilian Full Body Wax is specially formulated for the bikini waxing technique.
Why So Many Women Are Buying This Product:
- There’s no need to use strips or cloth. This Wax hardens by itself and you simply pull it off smoothly, without applying strips on top.
- The Wax can be used to remove unwanted hairs from any part of the body, including the face, armpits and bikini line. And it works perfectly for sensitive skin.
- The hard wax is created with Chamomile, the lovely smelling Chamomile that soothes and revitalizes your skin.
- It’s the best kind of wax that removes almost all the hairs from a single pass. You can get the remaining few hairs with a tweezer or apply a second strip.
- It goes without saying that if it’s incredible at removing coarse hairs then the thin ones are a piece of cake for this wax.
- You NO LONGER need to spend all your money at beauty salons to get a Brazilian wax any more. Do it easily at home.
- Original formula Hot Wax Pellets (Beans).
- Excellent grip on strong & stubborn hairs, ideal for bikini & underarm.
- No strips or pre wax oil required.
- Can be used on all areas of the body.
- Can be dispensed into all inner containers.
- Easily heat it up in a wax heater / wax melter.
How To Use:
1. Heat wax pellets in a regular wax heater or in a glass bowl in microwave or over hot water and heat to a working temperature.
2. Using a spatula, spread a layer of wax onto the area to be treated against the direction of hair growth. (make sure wax is not too hot)
3. Allow a short period to cool and then holding the skin taut, remove wax with a firm action against the direction of hair growth.
When applying this wax leave the edges slightly thicker for an easy removal. Before the wax is removed, tap it a couple of times to check it has set and is ready to be removed.
4 Great Reasons To Shop With Us
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back! We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
No problem! Reach out to us at email@example.com
This Months Charity